Saturday, October 2, 2010

I'm SIxteen...

That is so weird. Like. I'M SIXTEEN!! lol. Everyone always asked me on my birthday if I felt any different and I never did, and I don't feel different, but it's just...weird that I'm sixteen. Like, even thirteen didn't feel this weird. I feel like this is such a big step. Sixteen year olds always seemed so old and mature to me when I was younger. Now I'm one of them...hahahaha.

I'm so excited, though. I feel like I'm in such a good place right now. I guess maybe, well, no, a huge part of it is that I have the assurance that this is where God wants me. This is the right choice. There's always blessing in that, comfort. I guess I sort of feel like that for the past couple of years, it's been storm after storm, but now everything's coming right again and straightening out. I feel like my relationship with God is stronger than it's ever been, and I think having a solid youth group with other Christian kids is a huge part of that for me. It's like, these people understand where I'm at because we're all in the same boat.

I'm just feeling super optimistic. This is gonna be a good year. =]

xoxo,
Erika Rose <3

No comments:

Post a Comment