Monday, October 4, 2010

My Name is Erika...

My name is Erika Rose Scammon.
I just turned sixteen, on the first of October.
I have brown hair and hazel eyes.
I'm of average height, and pretty much just your average girl.
I love music.
I do my best to live my life for God.
I take everyone at face value.
I'm not one to worry about what anyone says about me.
Or about you, for that matter.
I'm loyal to my fault.
I'll stick up for my friends no matter what.
I can't just walk away from anything.
I'm not shy about voicing my opinions.
I don't start fights
but I will be the one to finish it.
I can't hold a grudge to save my life.
I can get along with anyone.
It's easier for me to make friends than enemies.
I believe in true love and happy endings.
I have a lot of convictions
and I stand by them pretty passionately.
I love dogs.
I have lots of random pet peeves.
It's dead sexy when guys get the door.
I have a thing for nice hands
oh, and pretty eyes.
I'm a bit of a bleeding heart.
In some senses, I'm an easy person to know
on the other hand, I keep a lot close to my chest.
I like to think I'm artsy, but I know I'm probably not.
I enjoy writing. Obviously or I wouldn't have a blog.
I love proper grammar and punctuation.
I wish that I could move well enough to be a dancer.
I don't lack in self confidence
most of the time.
I'm kinda a hopeless optimist.
I try and see the good in everyone.
I'm a hopeless romantic.
I would pretty much die before letting a friend down.
I'm running out of things to say about myself, but
this was certainly an interesting soul search. =]

1 comment:

  1. I like you very much Erika! You have some amazing qualities. :) Happy late Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete