Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tired of heavy blogs...

What can I say? I'm tired of emotional, heavily packed blogs. Time for just a normal one. I will not be sad or frustrated or otherwise emotional tonight. I will simply be. =]

So anyway, today was a pretty fantastic day. Uneventful, but good. I was super tired all day, and I don't know why, because I was asleep by 10:00 last night (Which is UNHEARD of, I might add) and slept in until almost seven today. I guess I Just need a couple more nights of that kinda sleep.

Concert was tonight. I feel pretty good about it. I think it was the best we've sounded as a choir all year, but I guess that tends to happen. So that was extremely fun.

And. Preacher in the Patch this weekend, which I'm also rather excited about, because it's always pretty great fun. It's always pretty fantastic to fellowship with other Christians. And tomorrow is my last day of school for the week, thanks to Teacher's Convention. And youth group tomorrow night which is always fab!

And. I'm really tired, so I'm gonna go to bed. But I just wanted to put something up. SO anyway, g'night! Love you all!

xoxo,
Erika Rose <3

No comments:

Post a Comment