Saturday, August 28, 2010

Day Whatever...

Meep! I am so sorry! I had fully intended to get posts up the other day and I didn't. The second day was better. I wasn't as lost, and so it was better. I have to admit, the first day I was a little panicked and wondering what on earth I'd been thinking. Some of the thoughts included "Oh my gosh, who's idea was this anyway?! Why didn't I just stay in Wibaux like a smart little girl?" Day two was better. By a lot. I knew my way around a little better, and had gotten used to all of my classes. Day three was far and away the best so far. I have a pretty good idea of how to find everything now, and so it's not as totally terrifying.

First hour I have Grammar/Comp (Composition) which is English and lots of writing and essays and stuff, and, obviously, I love to write, so it won't be a big deal for me. =] Second hour I have Applied Animal Science. Which. So far has been dumb. We haltered a fake horse yesterday. yayyyy. -sarcasm- Third is choir. Choir is gonna be AMAZING. The director is incredible, and all the girls are really good. It's a sophomore girls' choir, so there's twelve of us. Sososo fun. And fourth is Speech. Which again, isn't hard, because I don't have any great fear of speaking in front of crowds. We gave an "ice breaker" speech yesterday, which was basically just like a short little speech about us. It was actually sorta fun.

Then me and Chella (Rachel Klein) and Joey and Jani (Yah-nee) the Finnish exchange student, went to the carnivala nd hung out there. Me and Rach rode the Zipper. My phone fell outta my pocket! It was a pretty terrifying experience. We were upside down at the time (obviously, or my phone would not have fallen out of my pocket in the first place!) and landed on the padded roof thing so I had time to snatch it. Cat like speed and reflexes baby, ohhhh yeah. ;] lol, jk jk. So anyway, had a grand time there, and we're planning on watching The Princess Bride at some time. I told Jani he couldn't come to America and not see that movie. Then Rachel and Joey told me you COULD. And I consented, and said you COULD, but you SHOULDN'T. I mean, come on, Princess Bride is EPIC! It has Andre the Giant in it!!!!! lol

Last night I also came back to Wibaux to work the movie theater and watch Inception. It was superly good. Go see it. =] And then Tastee Hut this morning. And then theater again tonight. And rodeo after that! Cuz Ben is riding and I'm super excited to see Heather and Sarah and catch up and stuffs.

So. I guess that's pretty much what's been going on in my life lately. Peace out!

xoxo,
Me <3

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that things gradually got better! I've been thinking about you. :)

    ReplyDelete