Friday, August 6, 2010

Of riding and horses and children....

Well. What a crazy couple of days. I have spent the last two days out at Petermann Ranch, mostly babysittng. There was six kids. Yes, SIX of them! Heckers' three kids, as well as three belonging to Bill's friend. Bill and Parker (the friend) were helping break colts, and they needed somebody to look after the kids. Well. I was it. So, I ran herd on those six kids for he last two mornings. It wasn't so bad. A really messy diaper, some wet pants, and some general ruckus whining and crying was about the extent of the excitement. =D

I ended up spending last night out there as well. Went riding last night with Heidi, and again this morning. It was a grand time. Man, it sure is pretty country down south of town. Canyons, and such. Almost like the badlands. Way fun to ride through.

And. I guess nothing terribly eventful happened. I'm now heading to bed because I still have to do devos and journal. Still, I just wanted to put something up to prove that I AM gonna keep up with this. Or at least that I haven't forgotten. ;]

xoxo,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment