Saturday, August 7, 2010

A pair of jeans that fit just right and the radio up...

That is the song playing on the radio right now. "Chicken Fried" by the Zac Brown Band, that is. =] It sounds dumb, but it's actually a pretty fantastic song. lol. All about the simple things in life. Yeah. It's good, okay? Just trust me. =]

Anyway. I really don't have anything to write about, but I'm sure that if I just sit here rambling about nothing for long enough, something will come to me. Or. may just ramble until I decide that it's long enough. hahaha.

Rawr. I forgot to drop stuff off in the mail before I came to Glendive. Not that it will matter much anyway, because it won't go out til Monday regardless.

OH!

Today's VOD (verse of the day):
For You have rescued my soul from death, my eyes from tears, and my feet from stumbling.
Psalm 116:8


I think that could be one of my favorite verses. Although. My favorite verse is still Isaiah 40:31 (I think that's it! Correct me if I'm wrong...)
For they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall soar on the wings of eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they will walk and not faint.

Definitely my all-time favorite verse. Haha.

Umm. I'm talking to my friend Rachel about going to the Baker fair rodeo, because it's a PRCA rodeo, which is professional circuit, which means it should be good. And I like good rodeos. I wanna be good. Someday...someday. lol. I'd love to do high school rodeo, but I definitely don't have a horse for it at the moment.

Hm. I got up at 8:30 today (early for me) and didn't really have anything to do allll day. Now I'm irked. Most people probably find it relaxing to not have anything to do, but I dislike it. I don't feel like I did anything useful all day today, and that bothers me a lot. Especially after just coming off of a couple days of having oodles and oodles to do. lol. I just feel like I have no purpose today. There was NOTHING to do. Gah. I'm going to the theater tonight, though. Taking tickets, I assume. =] Predators is playing. Ya'll should come and see me. And it. But mostly me. Hahaha, jk jk. Seriously, though, it looked sorta good. If you liked the original AVP especially, which I did.

But. I think I have rambled sufficiently for the day. So. I'ma sign off. And go do what I originally came here to do, which was work on my story. So. Tootles, folks. =]

xoxo,
Me <3

No comments:

Post a Comment