Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Day One: Whooooa

Well. Today wasn't REALLY day one. It was just orientation. At least for this first week I'll try and get a blog up daily to let everyone know what's going on. =]

So, like I said, today was orientation. It was...CRAZY. I was totally scared that I was gonna get totally lost, which I probably will. But I will not get lost on my way TO school. I can say that much. And I don't think it'll take long to figure everything else out. I can find most of my classes easy enough, and they do a block schedule, so there's only four classes every day for the first quarter.

This quarter I have Grammar Composition, which is grammar and basically writing. Lots of essays and stuff, I think, so it'll be fun, since we all know that I looooooovee writing. =] Second hour I have Applied Animal Science, which should be epic. I think we're going to do some hands on stuff, and next year I can do Equine Science, and I'll get to ride and stuff. So I think that will be super fun. Then I have choir, which is I guess a girl's concert choir. There's going to be sixteen other sophomore girls and I have that all year. There's also drama, which should be fun. Try outs, are like, the 31, so that's exciting. =] And then fourth I have speech. Which is basically...public speaking. Which I think is going to be really really lame, but the teacher was really really cool and nice, so it'll probably be okay.

And. They did a tour group thing, and I was a transfer, so I was in a group with the Foreign Exchange students. There's a girl from Mexico, and two guys from Hungary and Finland. They all seemed pretty cool. The kid from Hungary is a senior and the other two are juniors, so I don't have any classes with them or anything, and in this school, who knows if I'll even really see them, but still, it was pretty cool. Inspired me: I totally wanna be a foreign exchange student!! So. It's gonna be fun!

I'm excited. and. That's all, for now! More tomorrow!!

xoxo,
Me! <3

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing cousin! I love hearing about what's going on in your life. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw on facebook that you had a blog. How fun! I'm your first follower! :)

    I moved to a new school my sophomore year and then again the end of my junior year. It's always scary in the beginning but after a couple of days you are no longer the new girl and you get into a rhythm.

    Look forward to reading more!

    Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not really, Mell. lol. He was sorta...I dunno. conceited looking? lol. Mom and I both thought he had an attitude. He was nice enough and everything, but just thought he was all that. Hard to understand. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and Kristi! Yay for Followers! = Dlol

    ReplyDelete