Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Verse of the Day

So. My verse of the day is something that I've been doing inconsistently for a while now. Usually when I was feeling down, I'd go find a verse that spoke to me and was encouraging, but I've decided I want to do something like that EVERY day. I write it on the back of my hand so I don't forget the reference. Anyway, so I figure if I start putting it out on the web, there's a little more accountability for me to keep doing it every day. So anyway. Here's today's verse.

"Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful."
Hewbrews 10:23

2 comments:

  1. God's faithfulness is something so easily forgotten in our doing and striving but it is the basis of our ability to hold fast and not waver.
    Love ya,
    Aunt Kim

    ReplyDelete