Monday, July 20, 2009

I'm Hungry...

So I'm having a hard time thinking about anything else. BUT. I decided that I'm going to put down my list, as it is at this exact moment, of things that I want to dobefore I die. The first list is 50 Equine Endeavors, of which there are only 32. And then there are 101 things to do before I die...of which there are only 61. So. I shall give you the equine stuff first. Not that anyone's interested, but, you know.

Some of these are serious hopes and dreams and others are just kind of silly things that I think would be really fun. SO. Here we go.

1. Gallop bareback down a beach.
2. Be able to ride Viva bridleless
3. Go to the Spanish Riding School in Vienna Austria
4. Go to Chincoteague/Assateague Islands
5. Adopt and train a wild mustang
6. Give riding lessons to someone
7. Breed Viva
8. Compete at AQHA or APHA national level
9. Ride a professionally trained reining horse (check)
10. Jump five feet
11. Have Sterling (or someone) teach me to rope
12. Teach Viva to bow
13. Go to some kind of clinic
14. Get Vegas to greet me at the gate
15. Own a mini
16. Own a mule
17. Own a Gypsy Vanner
18. Own a Friesian
19. Apprentice with a professional trainer, like Stacy Westfall or Bob Avila
20. Go swimming on horseback
21. Build really nice facilities, arena, barn, ect.
22. Canter down hill (stupid, I know, but I still have not mastered this art!)
23. Go riding in the mountains with DeeDee
24. Go on an overnight campout/pack trip
25. Start a line of Quarter Horses or Paints
26. Go to the Camargue Islands (in France)
27. Photograph wild horses
28. Get my mommy to ride at LEAST once
29. Go to a 3-day event and take pictures
30. Start my own training business
31. Ride a racking horse (they're a type of gaited horse)
32. Take a course on equine genetics (Nerdy, I know, but it would be SO interesting!)




1. Go to work with Stella in Japan
2. Go to Ecola Bible School
3. Record a demo CD and send it to a producer
4. Try out for American Idol
5. Go to Europe
6. Finish a novel
7. Make a quilt
8. Put purple highlights in my hair
9. Learn to do a cart wheel
10. Go innertubing
11. Run a mile in under 8 minutes
12. Get roses from someone
13. Own a pickup
14. Fast for a day
15. Get matching rose tattoos with Melly Belly
16. Ride a motorcycle across the country
17. Own my own pistol
18. Skinny dip
19. Stay up for 48 hours straight
20.Make a Starburst chain 10 feet long
21. Have a movie n ight with Elise
22. Own a goat
23. Shoot a clay pigeon (actually shot one, not just shoot AT one!)
24. See a movie at an old fashioned drive in
25. Buy myself a lap top
26. Do a photoshoot with someone
27. Finish my piano piece
28. Get straight A's for one whole year
29. Watch the movie Titanic
30. Snuggle up with someone (a boyfriend, cough cough) while watching a scary movie
31. Go to a Nickelback concert
32. Go to a Paramore concert
33. Learn to play guitar
34. Own a bird and teach it to talk
35. Watch both seasons of the Secret Life of the American Teenager
36. Own a cowdog
37. Get my nose pierced
38. Learn to dive (another stupid thing that I still haven't mastered)
39. Own another fish
40. Write poems for all my good friends
41. Go to Newport Beach, California
42. Learn to surf
43. Swim with dolphins
44. Go to Disneyland
45. Ride a roller coaster that ACTUALLY makes me scream
46. Meet Caesar Millan
47. Learn to skateboard
48. Live a month each in 12 different places
49. Figure out the other version of the potato sack
50. Meet Stellar Kart
51. Go rock climbing with my cousin Ryan
52. Learn how to change a tire
53. Make a music video
54. Dye Sarah's hair for her
55. Come up with and execute a p ractical joke
56. Design my dream house and barn (note that I said design, not build)
57. Perform Permanent with Sarah on violin
58. Go to the World View Academy
59. Meet Del Tacket (my idol)
60. Try out for the Medora Musical
61. Go to Extreme World in Wisconsin Dells, WI

No comments:

Post a Comment