Saturday, July 25, 2009

Do you?

You know. I don't have a lot of regrets. There aren't many events that I wish I could go back and change. In fact, dare I say there's only one even that I wish I could change? I know I've made lots of mistakes. I don't even want to count. It's...Well, let's not even go there. But the thing is, I've learned from them. But there's only one thing that I've done that I wish I could change because the lesson I learned from it wasn't worth the loss or the pain or the mistake over all.

And that is that I screwed up a relationship. I had something really good and more or less, I threw it away. I hurt someone in the process, I think. And so far, I haven't been able to fix it. And I'm terrified I won't be able to. But I'm going to try. Because to not try would be worse than, I don't know, screwing it up in the first place, I guess. So here I go. I'm going to pray like mad and hope that God will put us in a place that's similiar to where we were before, even if it's not exactly the same. I know we can't go back.

"1. Are we friends?til the end" - Do you remember that? Do you still believe it? I do.....I know I probably act like I don't, but I do, truly. This wouldn't be here if I didn't think it could work.

I know you told me not to sweat it. But I am. I guess it's something I'm good at, apparently. Worry wort. Oh well, I suppose. Don't mind me.

No comments:

Post a Comment