Saturday, September 11, 2010

Of Books and Homecoming and Plays

Well. Firstly. New blog!

http://erikasbooklust.blogspot.com/

It's basically just a place for me to keep track of the books I've read, so I guess if you're curious about my tastes or need ideas for books to read or whatever, I'm going to be recording at least some of them there. Maybe not all of them. ;] Or author ideas. The first post is probably going to be an author. So anyway, there's certainly no obligation to read it, but I sorta liked the idea.

Second! HOMECOMING! Ohmygoodness. It was crazzy. Went to the first half of the football game (Oh, I have to remember to tell you the story about my student pass card!) and it was close. Left at half time to go get pretty. lol. Came home and changed and Holly spent like an hour doing my hair. It was AMAZING by the time she was done. Seriously, it was incredible. Better even than the picture I had in my head! lol. Then pictures, and then I went over to meet my friend Rachel at her house, and more pictures, and then we went to the dance. It was crazy. Way more people there than in Wibaux. (Obviously) lol. Wandered around, had to shout to be heard over the music. The DJ kinda sucked at first, played lame songs that were impossible to dance to. Then it got better. lol. Truthfully, it was a pretty uneventful evening, actually. Got home at like 12:30 and then actually stayed up even later high lighting all my lines in my script!

Which leads us to my next topic. The play, East of the Sun, is going to be AMAZING!!! I'm so, incredibly excited. The blocking looks like it might be a nightmare, not to perform, but for the director to figure out! I even get a signature move, complete with amazing sound effect. ;] The props, the set, the whole thing is just going to be so so fun. I'm jazzed.

And. That's all I have for today.

xoxo,
Me <3

1 comment:

  1. yeah!! So glad you had fun at homecoming. You looked amazing! Wish we lived closer so we could come see you in your play.

    ReplyDelete