Sunday, January 9, 2011

Impact

So, the thoughts for tonight are impact. I just got done watching To Save a Life. If you haven't seen that movie, go watch it. Seriously, it's AMAZING, one of my all-time favorites. I absolutely love it. And it leads me to think about impact. We had talked about this in youth group as well, whether we, as Christians, are making an impact on the world, and for me, personally, am I making an impact?

Am I leading my friends astray, or helping them stick to the straight and narrow? Am I there for them, or do I let them down? Am I impacting their lives? And more than that, am I impacting them in a positive way? I think oftentimes we can have tremendous impact, more than we know, and perhaps we need to be less worried with whether we're making an impact at all (Because I think we're ALL impacting in some form or another) and think more about the impact we ARE making, and whether or not it's positive.

If we all have an impact, if we all affect people somehow, are we having a positive effect or a negative one? I think that is the million dollar question.

xoxo,
Erika Rose <3

No comments:

Post a Comment