Saturday, January 15, 2011

Friends

So, I have come to the conclusion that I have some awfully amazing friends. And I'm realizing more and more that truly, it's not how long you've known your friends. That's truly of little importance. It's like that saying: "It's not who's been friends with you the longest, it's who's been there for you the most." My best friends, the people I count on, are people I really haven't known that long at all. One of them, not even six months. But sometimes people just click, and they sort of become instant best friends. It's not necessarily that they've proven themselves, you just KNOW they'd be there for you. That's where I'm at.

I have so many memories packed into this last school year with my new friends. Just crazyness, amazing memories. I guess I'm just so thankful for the people I have in my life right now. Thanks you guys, for being amazing. :)

xoxo,
Erika Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment