Friday, September 25, 2009

Looking Up

Well, first I had looking FORWARD, and now we're looking up. Haha. The last couple of days have been great. I can't even tell you exactly why. They just have been. It's been a long time since I've felt this good about myself and life in general. Not EVERYTHING is going my way, but when is that ever gonna happen? If we're hoping for perfection, we've got a long time to wait. They are pretty close, though. AT least for the moment. No, I'm not being pessimistic, I'm being realistic. All the homecoming stuff is going down this weekend, so we'll see what happens. I might be pretty frazzled by the time it's over, but, you know, hey, it happens. That's life. For now, I'm really excited about the coming weeks. Time is already flying by. I can't believe it's already almost the end of September. I turn 15 in...oh my goodness, five days! Haha. It's the first I've counted in like, forever. Then just one more year and I'll be sixteen. It's almost freaky. But at any rate, youth group's been going really really well. I'm so stoked. It's like, the high light of my week, and not just because my parents are doing it. I mean, I suppose it would bother some kids to have their parents teaching their youth group, but I absolutely love it, and I know the other kids do, too. I think it's definitely going to be a good year. I'm really excited, and things are DEFINITELY looking UP. =D

1 comment:

  1. Sounds great Erika! Glad you are happy! You have the joy of the Lord!

    ReplyDelete