Sunday, September 6, 2009

The End of My Rope...

Wow. This sucks. I'm at the end of my rope, and I hate it. I don't know what to do about the situation anymore. My last ditch attempt was pretty much an epic failure and I am completely out of options. I have prayed about this and prayed, and prayed. Now I have hit the end of my rope, and I guess this is where I let go.

I think that this is definitely something I struggle with: letting go. I suck at it. I'm such an independent person, and I have my stupid save the world complex, and I'm bad at just giving it to God and letting Him do His thing.

Now I don't have any choice. I hate feeling helpless, but I guess when we hit the end of ourselves, God takes over. He manifests His strength in our weaknesses. I have nothing left and so I have to let Him work it out and to rest in the confidence that God works ALL things for the good of them that love Him, and are called according to His purpose.

So yeah. I'm lost and frustrated and feeling a little hopeless, but I WILL rest in God's security. What else can I do? I hate the situation, I hate that it's come to this. But I guess I've done the best that I can and hope that it made the right effect.

I hope you know that whatever happens, we are still friends. I told you that nothing in this world will change that, come Hell or high water, and I meant every word.

"So I'll let you go, I'll set you free
And when you see what you need to see
When you find you, come back to me."

No comments:

Post a Comment