Thursday, April 16, 2009

A Walk In The Park

Well, the last couple of weeks have been like, ridiculously boring. But that's alright. I went and played with my ponies on Tuesday night. They both did pretty well. I rode Vegas bridleless. With my carrot stick, of course, and just in the round pen, but still, it's pretty satisfying, even if we're not very good yet. Haha. I love my horses. Viv was full of herself. xD It was pretty great. I'm really excited about her.

I've pretty much decided that Easter is my favorite holiday...of the moment, anyway. =P That'll only last, til, like, fourth of July rolls around. But, you know. ;)

Anyway. I'm stoked and bummed at the same time. I'm gonna get to go spend a couple weeks in Oregon/Washington, seeing all the family, and then go up to Coulee and spend some time with Melissa up there. I am EXCITED. I can hardly wait.

On the other hand, I'm NOT going to get to go with DeeDee over to the Bitterroot Valley to ride in the mountains in July, because I have to stay home for Drivers Ed. Which is a bummer. Not to mention a huge catch 22. I mean, drivers' ed is obviously a no brainer, because that way I can get my license this fall, when I turn 15 or whatever the deal is. But it pretty much sucks that I can't go to the valley. =( I really wanted to go riding in the mountains, because it would be so FUN. But I guess it's not to be. :/ The plus side is that I will get to do the Wibaux horse show, which is, of course, always lovely. I'll be missing Baker to go to Oregon, but I'll be here for Wibaux and Glendive. I don't much like the Glendive show, but that's alright, because hopefully some of my people will be there, like Angie and Sterling. *nod*

So anyway, I've pretty much got my whole summer mapped out (not that anything will go according to plan xD) so now all I have to do is wait for it to get here...Yeah, like that's such a walk in the park....

No comments:

Post a Comment