Sunday, April 5, 2009

I Hate Math

Basically. Math is the bane of my existence. (<-- I had to look bane up to make sure that I used it right and was spelling it correctly. Because I take after my mother and absolutely HATE bad grammar.) Anyway. I hate math. Math is terrible. And I'm seriously considering attempting to get a petition going to take math out of high school curriculum. Haha, not really, obviously. Some serious sarcasm going on there. Don't mind me, I'm just losing it. Check me into the state mental hospital, doc.

Anyway. Basically. I'm trying to figure out how to hold on to a place and time that's in the past. What happens when memory starts to fail?! The human brain is pathetic in its ability to remember things! So what do we do when we start forgetting something we really don't want to forget?! What then?!

Ugh. Anyway. I"m supposed to be working on math. But I have like half a lesson left. And then 2 other lessons. But those aren't like, top priority. Because I'm sick of math. It's not like 2 lessons is going to be that huge on the grade book. Ugh. I'm awful, I know, don't tell me. But I'm seriously beyond caring. I just want school to be OVER.

And I'm listening to Slide by the Goo Goo Dolls, currently. Great song. And I really want the weather to get nice so I can start really riding again. I wanna just go for MILES. I might have to like, pack myself a lunch and just go on like, a day-long ride one of these weekends when the weather starts getting nicer. Hmm....Wow, I'm seriously going to do that.

Anyway, I should probably get back to doing my stupid, devil-incarnate math. Lurve you alls and wish me lots of luck, because I'm going to need it. Bahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment