Saturday, June 5, 2010

Rawr.

I burned my bagel this morning. That's about how last night and this day have gone. So far, which is sad, because it's barely even stated; it's only quarter to ten. I got into a fight with a friend last night and it was STUPID, stupid, stupid, and I'm pretty sure he's all pissed off, which means I'm just feeling terrible. Particularly because I deserve it. It's always one thing for me if somebody is just being pissy, but when I deserve the anger it sucks. So basically I tossed and turned until..well, I don't know when, exactly, but I was still WIDE awake at 1:30 this morning. Got up at 6:30 this morning to come to Glendive for a basketball game that we didn't even play because the other team didn't show. So we scrimmaged instead, and I HATE scrimmaging. So. Anyway. We play again at 11, noon, and three. I'm currently at Book n Bear Nook, where there is free Wi-Fi waiting to go back to the games. I'm running out of pictures to look through, though, and I dunno what I'm gonna do then. Nobody's texting me back, either. Ohhhh well. I go back to the gym in half an hour, so, tootles!

xoxo,
Me <3

No comments:

Post a Comment