Saturday, May 30, 2009

My Dog Looks Ridiculous!

AHHHH! my dog got shaved...Except, except. They didn't shave his head. Or his tail. So he's like, buzzed on his entire body. And then a big POOFY tail, and still has hair on his head! Ah! I hardly even recognized him as my dog! He looks so STUPID! Bahahahaha. It's okay. I still love him, and it'll feel good for him to not be roasting in the heat, but don't you think they could have done something that was a little more pleasing to the eye?

I think they probably just took him out to Terry, the vet, and had him buz him, so it was probably just a quick job, and Terry really doesn't care what they look like. Lol. Oh well. That was pretty much all I had to say: That my dog looks dumb.

Pictures coming as soon as my mommy gets back from Minot with the camera. xD

Oh yeah! And on a different note: I'm staying home by myself for the first time tonight!!! YAY! I'm pretty stoked. Lol. Mom's in Minot already, seeing Holly and Emily and Patrick. And Dad is going up tonight. So yeah. =) I getta stay home by myself. Pretty exciting stuff. Although, I was rather counting on having my dog around to keep me safe, but now he looks so ridiculous that he probably won't scare ANYONE off. =P That's okay. He doesn't need to LOOK tough, just BE touch. And he is. =P So it'll all be good. And I'm pretty excited.

And then I sing for church tomorrow. It was a spur of the moment thing, so I'm just singing It Is Well With My Soul, but I'm singing it to both the piano and the organ, and it's a really pretty accompinament, so hopefully it won't be too boring. =P Lol. Anyway. That is all. Bye loves.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait for pictures of Emily!!!!! Hope you don't get scared by yourself tonight but I suppose you could just run to Gramma's house! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We shave our dog every year....and he looks funny too! Life of a dog! :)

    ReplyDelete