Thursday, May 28, 2009

Graduation and Friends

Wow. Graduation is...CRAZY. Only 8th grade, peeps, no worries. xD But yeah. Getting all dressed up and fancy, walking down the aisle to Pomp and Circumstance, singing, playing in band. Then the receiving line, hugging people that I don't even know. It's great.

Of course, everyone always asks if you feel any different, and the answer is....no. I don't feel a bit different. Other than WAY excited that it's finally SUMMER. But no, the lack of change is rather disappointing. I was hoping I would feel better. But I don't. But that's okay! Because I'm done with school for the summer and I have 3 months to just chill and do what I want to do.'

And basically, I just gotta mention that my friends are freaking amazing. Like, I honestly do NOT know what I would do without them around. Go crazy, I'm sure. I guess there's that saying about "Friends are God's way of showing us he loves us" and God must love me a LOT, because I pretty much have the most amazing friends ever. I kid you not when I say they are my sanity. Who else would listen to me cry for like, an hour straight while I try and figure out my life? I pretty darn good friend, right?

So basically: I feel pretty blessed right now. Onward and Upward! =D

2 comments:

  1. I remember 8th grade grad. It is pretty crazy for sure! Grams said you got some money though! That's awesome! Excited for your summer, hope you have lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how exciting that you graduated! hope you have a great summer!

    ReplyDelete