Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Frustrations.

So. Basically. I'm really frustrated right now. I'm the sort of person who's really supportive and likes to be there for her friends, so it really kills me when things get in my way and I can't be supportive. I think it probably frustrates me and kills me inside more than anything else that ever happens in my life, like, seriously.

I can stand to hurt. I can deal with whatever life throws at me. *shrug* I'm tough, I can take it. But I CANNOT stand to see my friends hurt, and lately there have been days when I wish that I could do something drastic just to help them out, because I'm sick and tired of seeing them hurt.

And then to not know how they're doing is even WORSE. Because. Well, we all know my imagination, and in the absence of fact, the imagination goes wild. So of course, I tend to imagine my friends as a million times worse than they probably actually are. But that's just me.

So basically. Life sucks about a million times worse than usual because I hate seeing friends do badly. I hate watching them get set up for failure and then getting their butts chewed when, SURPRISE, they fail. It breeds anger and resentment and it kills me to watch them fail. And then I can't even be there to help them back up when they fall.

Life sucks. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment