Friday, November 27, 2009

I Will March On

I am reminded today that God is faithful. That's what I need to remember. There isn't anything happening in my life that God doesn't know about. He's not up in Heaven wringing his hands and saying "Oh dear, how could this have happened?" He knows my every thought and wish and prayer, and I will trust in Him. I will trust that this will all turn out right in the end. His right, not mine. And I will remember that even if this friendship doesn't end the way I'd like it to (Well, I'd really rather that it didn't end it all, but if it does...) I will remember that it IS right. It is in God's plan for me. He has plans to prosper me, not to harm me. In a few months, a few years, this won't be a big deal. I will keep telling myself that, and I will march on. Good night, world.

No comments:

Post a Comment